Background of the Campaign
On September 1, 2016, “the new grade determination guidelines for mental disorders” came into effect.
Since then, the mentally disabled living alone have never been able to receive disability pensions.
- Monthly wage is 60,000 yen (about $565) lower than the physically disabled
- Lost disability pension was at least 50,000 yen (about $470) per month
- The mentally disabled have the highest percentage of those living alone
- They have to pay the house rent every month
There is an economic disparity of at least 110,000 yen (about $1,050) per month compared to the physically disabled in Japan.
The mentally disabled living alone will be severely starved without support from others. Some of them must have committed suicide due to the unreasonable poverty.
Poverty beyond the control of patients
Income disparities by type of disability. An unreasonable revision of the disability grading system. They didn't do anything wrong at all. They were just living alone.
Bless those sufferers with the Love of donation. Please participate in this social support through the purchase of recurring donations.
For more information, please see the following articles:
- Since September 2016, it has become severely difficult to receive a DISABILITY PENSION for only THE MENTALLY DISABLED in Japan. | SP Social Support Planning
- Disability pension should have been provided to the mentally disabled living alone. As an alternative, I've started a donation campaign. | SP Social Support Planning
With this form, you can make a donation.
You can also make a One-time donation
This is a recurring donation system.
However, by selecting the “One-time” button, you can also make a one-time donation.
CREDIT CARD (desired)
I accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, and DISCOVER cards.
The payment processing is provided by Stripe.
Payment via PayPal
PayPal payment is also available. To use PayPal payment, you need a PayPal account. For more information, please check the official website.
No Extra Fee
No extra fee is required. I pay the fees for “donorbox”, “stripe” and “PayPal” on behalf of you, which are automatically deducted from your donation.
This is not a tax-deductible donation
I started this social activity as a sole proprietor, so you cannot take advantage of the donation deduction.
Changing donation amounts and other information
After the initial settlement, recurring donors will receive an e-mail to create a “Donor box account.”
On the “Donor login” page, you can make the following changes:
- Edit your donation amount
- Cancel recurring donations
- Update payment method
- Close a donor account
A refund will take 5-10 business days to reflect in the donor's account.
Please be sure to enter your e-mail address CORRECTLY
Your email address is required to create a “Donor box account.” Please be sure to enter your email address correctly. If you can't create this account, you won't be able to cancel the recurring donation, change the amount, or make any other important changes.
Please also enter the “First Name” and “Last Name” fields correctly as they will appear on the receipt.